Whether you are currently married, considering someday tying the knot or simply seek to better understand the spiritual route of love and marriage, Soulmates is a 7 Session Course drawing on timeless Jewish wisdom that will forever change how you think about the important relationship in your life in all its beauty and complexity. Click below for all-women's study or email us to register your interest in the mens/womens 7-week summer intensive.
- Time is TBDTime is TBDZoom - till in-person classes are availableWe all start out starry-eyed, but is “passionate marriage” realistic in the long-term? How can one relationship give us the comforting security we crave from commitment as well as the spark of novelty and mystique that fuels desire?
- Thu, Feb 25Feb 25, 2021, 8:00 PM – 9:15 PMZoom Link Provided in TicketLet's party in style! Get on your finest masquerade attire, enjoy break out rooms to schmooze with booze, Hamentashen “shapin’ & bakin and other great surprises! Let’s get ready to party with fellow young adults from across Colorado! NOTE WE ARE OUT OF PARTY KITS BUT PLEASE STILL JOIN!
- Tue, Aug 25Aug 25, 2020, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PMZoom - till in-person classes are availableSadly, “happily ever after” is not the case for many marriages today. This lesson gives us insight into the sensitive issue of divorce, and what it teaches us about the unparalleled value that Judaism places on shalom bayit, peace in the home.
- Tue, Aug 04Aug 04, 2020, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PMZoom - till in-person classes are availableWe are naturally loath to take any chances when it comes to our health or our business, but are we nearly as protective of our marriage? Judaism shows us how to enhance our relationship from within by expanding the exclusivity of our relationship.
- Tue, Jul 14Jul 14, 2020, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PMZoom - till in-person classes are availableIronically, it is often only once we are married that we come face to face with out real selves, for better or for worse. Jewish tradition is rich with effective tools, tips & meditations to let our “humanness” shine & turn the rough patches of our marriage into catalysts for become a better half.
- Tue, Jun 23Jun 23, 2020, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PMZoom - till in-person classes are availableLet’s face it: men & women are different, especially when it comes to their needs in a relationship. All too often, from these differences emerge conflict, & the universal question: “Will they ever change?!”. Here we explore the Torah’s perspective on how to cultivate true respect for one's partner.
- Tue, May 05May 05, 2020, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PMZoom - till in-person classes are availableIs G-d comfortable in the bedroom? Is sexual intimacy holy? Profane? Mundane? This lesson taps into Judaism’s vast reservoir of wisdom, both practical and cabalistic, on a topic your Hebrew school teacher likely never broached.
- Tue, Apr 28Apr 28, 2020, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PMZoom - till in-person classes are availableIs love as simple as mutual chemistry or is there something more than the force of attraction that connects two people?What is the true definition of “soulmate,” & how does this impact our relationship?This fascinating lesson uncovers the mystical root of love & marriage according to Jewish thought.