Sukkah-2-U Oct 5th-9th
Time & Location
About The Event
We invite you to choose from a range of time options and we will aim to get back to you as soon as we can with regards to a confirmed slot.
Whether you are on your own or with family we want to be able to share Sukkot together as a community - in a safe and socially distanced way. On your Sukkah stop you can expect:
- Surfaces to have been sanitized in between stops
- Maximum air flow due to Sukkah lattice walls
- Packaged baked goodies provided to be able to partake of food in the Sukkah
- Gloves/Sanitizer to be applied before shaking the Lulav and Etrog
- You'll receive your own Photo-in-the-Booth Magnet as a memory for your fridge
- To be able to read or hang up decorations/notes as we share the experience with others on our route
We look forward to bringing our Sukkah to you!
- Sukkah-2-you party attendee$0$00$0
- Sukkot Partner$180$1800$0